Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pizza Rolls- Yum

It's been a long time since I have posted on the recipe blog. So finally I post...
Pizza Rolls are an easy, yummy dinner for nights that you don't have a lot of time but you want something yummy and easy to eat.
Here's what you need for Pizza Rolls.
1 can Pillsbury pizza dough (I like the thick crust)
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Pepperoni
and any other pizza toppings you like.
Unroll the pizza dough. Pour the sauce on the dough and spread to 3 of the 4 edges. You want to leave some dough clean so that it will seal nicely. Cover with cheese. Line the pepperoni so that the pizza is completely covered. Add any other toppings you might like. Roll the pizza dough like it is a cinnamon roll. Then use a serrated knife to slice it into pieces.
Place in a greased 9x13 pan.
Bake at 425 for 15-17 minutes.
***The first time I made these, I cut the dough in half. They were more work but were still really good. But, I like the bigger ones best.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: